Tradesman electrocuted at Tailem Bend
A local man has died in a workplace accident, despite the best efforts of paramedics.
A 38-year-old tradesman from the Murray Bridge area has died in a workplace accident.
The plumber was working at a property at Tailem Bend just after 1pm on Friday when he accidentally touched a live wire and was electrocuted, according to SA Police.
Paramedics tried to save the man but were unable to revive him.
He died at the scene.
Officers are preparing a report for the coroner.
Safework SA is investigating the death.
Photo: Peri Strathearn.
It's unlike you not to name names of a victim